Double Coat Pro-Reflect is a liquid elastomeric waterproofing membrane, reinforced with microfibers and high aluminum content.
For waterproofing of most types of roof surfaces which include galvanised steel, iron zinc, asbestos, cement, roofing felt, asphalt, bituminous roof coatings and anticorrosion to exposed metal structures such as storage tanks, pipes and cladding, Double Coat is highly recommended for industrial units and warehouses. Double Coat is a cost effective choice.
- On new developments, DoubleCoat Pro-Reflect can be installed on its own or in combination with a carrier membrane which achieve up to 25 years guarantee, due to its tough polyester reinforcement and UV protection. The system can be installed in one day providing a fast solution for the contractor and a long-lasting waterproofing system for the building owner.
- Any damage caused to the roof can be easily repaired with DoubleCoat Pro-Reflect.
- Energy Saving - DoubleCoat Pro-Reflect has a high reflection capacity to provide owners and building developers an energy saving on electricity bills.
- Resistant to chemical attack - DoubleCoat Pro-Reflect has been used in high aggressive environments such as chemical and dairy factories proving a high resistance to acid rain and chemical attack
- Metal pipe and tanks corrosion protection and waterproofing.
- Wide Range of guarantees available from 10 to 25 years. Exceeds ASTM 02824
- Single Pack Product.
- Self-reinforced. Double Coat Pro-Reflect contains micro-fibres that act as a carrier and reduces the application time due to the necessity to apply many coats with a reinforcement embed.
- Permanently Elastomeric. Cold Applied and one- layer application. Bridges small holes, cracks and splits.